官术网_书友最值得收藏!

Chapter 04 公交地鐵

情景對話

Steven: Excuse me. The bus goes to Central Park, right?

史蒂文:打擾一下,這輛公交車去中心公園,對吧?

Bus driver: Yes, this is the right bus. There is no conductor on this bus; please swipe your transportation card or drop coins into the slot before you get off.

公交車司機:是的,是這輛車。這是無人售票公交車,請在下車前刷公交卡或在投幣口投幣。

Steven: Could you let me know when I get to the Central Park? I'm not very familiar with this area.

史蒂文:到中心公園的時候,你能告訴我一聲嗎?我對這一地區不太熟。

Bus driver: Don't worry; the broadcast calls out the stops. As long as you listen to the loudspeaker, you will not miss it.

公交車司機:不要擔心;廣播會報站的。只要聽著廣播,你就不會錯過站。

?be familiar with sth意為“對……熟悉”,后面常跟表示事物的名詞或代詞,相當于have a good knowledge of sth。

Blake: Excuse me, which bus should I take to the museum?

布萊克:打擾一下,去博物館的公交車是哪一輛?

Church: The No. 9 bus. You can wait for the bus at the bus stop on the opposite side. It runs every twenty minutes.

丘奇:9路公交車,你可以在路對面的公交站等車。每20分鐘一趟。

Blake: Thank you. And I am wondering if I am in need of a transfer halfway.

布萊克:謝謝。我想知道我是否需要在中途換乘。

Church: No need to change. The No. 9 is a direct bus.

丘奇:不需要換乘。9路車是直達車。

?in need of意為“需要……”,后面多跟名詞。

Cooper: Why not take the subway? It's faster and cheaper than bus. And what's more, there will never be traffic jam.

庫珀:為什么不乘地鐵?地鐵比公交車快,而且還便宜。更重要的是,它永遠不會堵車。

Dora: As you choose. But do you know where the subway station is?

多拉:聽你的。但是你知道地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

Cooper: Yes, it's close here. It's only necessary to turn left at the next corner.

庫珀:我知道,離這兒很近。在前面的路口左轉就是了。

Dora: OK, let's hasten over.

多拉:好的,那我們趕緊走吧。

?as you choose表示“你說了算,隨你喜歡”的意思,相當于just as you wish,含有妥協的意味。

Linda: Excuse me, I am going to the museum. Do you know where I should get off? I'm afraid I will miss the stop.

琳達:打擾了,我要去博物館。您知道我應該在哪兒下車嗎?我怕坐過站了。

Lady: Don't worry. There are still sixteen more stops. And I will let you know when you get there. I will get off at the same stop.

女士:不要擔心。還有16站。你到站的時候我會跟你說。我也在那一站下車。

Linda: That's great. Do you know how long it will take us there?

琳達:太好了。您知道到那里要多長時間嗎?

Lady: It is a long time. Maybe it will take more than one hour to get there. If you are tired, you can take a nap.

女士:很長時間??赡芤粋€多小時。如果你累的話,可以打個盹。

?take a nap的意思是“打個盹”,相當于have a nap,其中的名詞nap表示“小睡,打盹”。

Austin: I am sorry to intrude, sir. But can you tell me if it is the right platform to red line?

奧斯?。?/span>先生,很抱歉打擾你。但是你能告訴我這里是紅色線的站臺嗎?

Beck: Yes, it's the right platform.

貝克:是的,是這個站臺。

Austin: Where can I get the ticket?

奧斯汀:我在哪兒可以買票?

Beck: You can get a ticket from the ticket vending machine over there or at the ticket office.

貝克:你可以從那邊的自動售票機上買票,也可以到售票處買票。

?be sorry to do sth意為“很抱歉做某事”, be sorry about和be sorry for都可以表示“對……感到遺憾”。此外,be sorry后面還可以跟that引導的從句。

即學即用

be familiar with sth對……熟悉

· The guide must be familiar with the terrain.

導游對這一帶的地形一定很熟悉。

· I asked a passenger who was familiar with the ethos here.

我問了一位熟悉這里風土人情的乘客。

in need of需要

· We're in urgent need of money to go on this project.

我們急需資金來繼續進行這個項目。

· Right now, I'm in need of a bottle of water.

現在我需要一瓶水。

as you choose照你說的做

· We have no objection; just do it as you choose.

我們沒有異議;就照你說的做吧。

· Go to the park by bus or by subway, as you choose.

坐公交車還是坐地鐵去公園,隨你便。

take a nap打個盹

· He was used to taking a nap on the train.

他習慣在火車上打盹。

· Don't take a nap when you sit there.

你坐在那里的時候,不要打盹。

be sorry to do sth很抱歉做了某事

· I am sorry to bring so many troubles to you.

很抱歉給你帶來這么多麻煩。

· I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long.

我很抱歉讓你等了這么久。

旅途答疑

Excuse me, where is the No. 9 bus stop?

打擾一下,請問9路公交站在哪兒?

It's over there, the opposite side.

在那里,對面。

相關單詞

east [i:st] n.東方;a.東方的,東的

west [west] n.西方;a.西方的,西的

south [sa?θ] n.南方;a.南方的,南的

north [n?:θ] n.北方;a.北方的,北的

front[fr?nt]n.前面,正面;a.前面的,正面的;ad.在前面

behind[b??ha?nd]ad.在后地;prep.支持,晚于,落后于

left[left]a.左邊的,剩下的;ad.在左面;n.左邊

right[ra?t]a.右方的,正確的;n.右邊,正確;ad.正確地,恰當地

Excuse me, does this bus go to the Central Park?

打擾一下,這輛公交車開往中心公園嗎?

No, it's the wrong bus. You should take No. 5.

不是,你坐錯車了。你應該乘坐5路車。

Could you please tell me when I get to the Geological Museum?

到達地質博物館的時候,你能告訴我一下嗎?

OK, don't worry. I'll let you know at that time.

好的,不要擔心。到時候我會對你說的。

Excuse me, sir. Should I get off at the next stop?

打擾了,先生。下一站我該下車了嗎?

Yes.

是的。

This bus is to the botanical garden, right?

這輛公交車去植物園,對嗎?錯車了。你應該坐13路車,但這是103路車。

I'm afraid you have got the wrong bus. That should be No. 13, but it is No. 103.

恐怕你坐

I have got the wrong bus. Can I get off right now?

我坐錯公交車了。我現在能下車嗎?

I am sorry. But parking is not allowed here; you can get off at next stop.

我很抱歉。但是這兒不許停車;你可以在下一站下車。

How many stops are there to the museum?

到博物館有幾站?

It's a long ride and there is about 19 stops.

需要坐很長時間,大概有19站。

Excuse me. Which line should I take to the zoo by subway?

打擾了。我去動物園應該乘坐哪條地鐵線?

I think you'd better take the brown line; it's the fastest line.

我認為你最好乘坐棕色線;那是最快的線路。

What can I do for you, sir?

先生,我能幫你什么嗎?

Please give me a ticket to Times Square Station.

請給我一張到時代廣場站的票。

What's the time for the earliest subway?

最早的一班地鐵是什么時候?

The first subway is at 6:10 a.m.

最早的一班地鐵是早上六點十分。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

你知道最近的地鐵站在哪兒嗎?

I am going there, too. If you don't mind, you can go with me.

我也要去地鐵口。如果你不介意的話,可以跟我一起去。

旅游金句

· Are there any other buses in that direction?

· Are there any other buses heading in that direction?

還有其他的公交車開往那個方向嗎?

· The ticket vending machine can give the change.

· You can get the change from the ticket vending machine.

自動售票機可以找零。

· I'd like to get off at this stop.

· I have to get off at this stop.

我要在這一站下車。

· I have to say that you are on the wrong bus.

· I'm afraid that you take the wrong bus.

我不得不說你乘錯公交車了。/恐怕你乘錯公交車了。

· Don't forget to get off at your destination.

· Remember to get off at your destination.

到達目的地的時候別忘了下車。

· Please step to the end and don't block the door.

· Please move to the end, and do not jam the door.

請往后面走,不要堵住門。

· Don't jut your body out of the window when you are on a running bus.

· When you are on a running bus, don't hang out of the window.

在公交車行駛的時候,不要把你的身體伸出窗外。

· Oh, my God! I'm so lucky to catch the last bus.

· Oh, my God! I almost miss the last bus.

哦,天呀!我很幸運地趕上了末班公交車。/我幾乎錯過了末班公交車。

· Could you tell me what time the last bus runs?

· May I ask you when the last bus runs?

請問末班公交車是幾點?

· Where is the nearest subway station?

· How can I get to the nearest subway station?

最近的地鐵站在哪里?/我怎么去最近的地鐵站呢?

· You have to place your ticket on the sensor.

· You need to put your ticket on the sensor.

你需要把票放在感應器上。

· Oh, my God! I'm afraid I catch a wrong bus.

· Oh, my God! I'm afraid that I'm on a wrong bus.

哦,我的天?。】峙挛沂亲e公交車了。

· I'm afraid your transit card can't be used on the subway any more.

· I'm afraid your transit card is not available for the subway.

恐怕你的交通卡已經不能在地鐵上使用了。

· You can get your ticket from the ticket office or the ticket vending machine.

· You can buy your ticket at the ticket office or on the ticket vending machine.

你可以在售票處或者自動售票機買票。

· Excuse me, could you give me a bus routine map and a timetable?

· Excuse me, can I get a bus routine map and a timetable?

打擾一下,可以給我一張公交車路線圖和時刻表嗎?

· Do you know which bus can take me to the museum from the amusement park?

· Which bus should I take from the amusement park to the museum?

我從游樂園到博物館該坐哪輛公交車?

· What is the price of a ticket to St Peter's Cathedral?

· How much is a ticket to St Peter's Cathedral?

去圣彼得大教堂的票價是多少?

· Please stand in line; don't bunch up.

· Please queue up to get on; don't bunch up.

請排好隊;不要擁擠。

· This is a self-service bus. Please drop coins.

· There is no conductor on this bus. Please drop coins into the slot.

這是無人售票車。請投幣。

· The subway station is across from the grey office building.

· There is a subway station on the opposite of the grey office building.

地鐵站在灰色的寫字樓對面。

旅游攻略

在國外旅行免不了要乘坐公交車,其乘坐方式與國內的會有所不同。如果你對此一無所知,就會給你的出行帶來很多麻煩。下面我們就詳細介紹一下如何在美國乘坐公交車出行。

美國的公交車都很準時,但公交站有些少,有時需要走很遠才能找到公交站牌,上車的時候一定要排隊。車票是均價,刷公交卡或投幣都可以;如果中途需要轉車,向司機索取換乘票即可。有的城市坐車、等車的人并不多,所以車不是在每一站都會???。如需下車,在前一站拉車窗上方或旁邊的黃色拉繩,這樣司機就會知道有人要在下一站下車了。車上會提供一些報紙雜志,乘客可以在乘坐的途中打發時間;在車上不準吃東西,否則會被罰款;下車的時候,不一定非要在后門下車,前門也可以。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 眉山市| 阆中市| 景德镇市| 富裕县| 潢川县| 蕉岭县| 武夷山市| 天镇县| 宁海县| 龙岩市| 淮北市| 隆化县| 手游| 曲周县| 梁河县| 遂溪县| 芜湖县| 营口市| 沐川县| 区。| 青川县| 武平县| 德昌县| 景德镇市| 云阳县| 庆安县| 牟定县| 天台县| 扶风县| 会宁县| 奉贤区| 湛江市| 黑山县| 文昌市| 海原县| 崇信县| 仁布县| 龙陵县| 哈密市| 万山特区| 陆良县|