官术网_书友最值得收藏!

Chapter 04 票務查詢

情景對話

Ethan: Excuse me, I'd like to check if there is a flight to London in the morning next Monday.

伊桑:打擾了,我想查一下下周一早上是否有去倫敦的航班。

Donne: Yes, sir. What would you like to know about the flight?

多恩:有的,先生。關于這班航班,你想了解什么?

Ethan: What time does it leave? And how much is the ticket?

伊桑:什么時間起飛?票價是多少?

Donne: It's at ten o'clock. The ticket is eight hundred US dollars.

多恩:十點鐘。票價是八百美元。

?flight意為“航班,班機”,通常用作a flight to...,意為“去……的航班”。

Grace: Hey, Frank. Could you help me to inquire the ticket price of this flight?

格蕾斯:嘿,弗蘭克。你可以幫我查詢一下這班航班的票價嗎?

Frank: No problem. Wait a minute, please.

弗蘭克:沒問題。請稍等。

Grace: Thank you.

格蕾斯:謝謝。

Frank: A single-trip ticket is three hundred US dollars and a round-trip ticket is five hundred US dollars.

弗蘭克:單程票是三百美元,往返票是五百美元。

?動詞help意為“幫助,協助,援助”,通常用作help sb to do sth,意為“幫助某人做某事”,其中to可以省略。

Harry: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

哈利:下午好,先生。有什么我可以幫您的嗎?

Jack: I would like to check the departure time of Flight PG168.

杰克:我想查一下PG168航班的起飛時間。

Harry: Wait a moment, please. I will check it right now. Do you have anything else to ask?

哈利:請稍等片刻,我馬上查詢。您還有其他事情要咨詢嗎?

Jack: No, thank you very much.

杰克:沒有,多謝。

?would like意為“想,想要”,后面通常接動詞不定式,即would like to do sth,可以用于疑問句與陳述句。

Johnson: Mary, what are you doing there now?

約翰遜:瑪麗,你現在在那兒做什么?

Mary: I am trying to enter the ticket inquiry system and check the departure time of the train.

瑪麗:我正在試著進入票務查詢系統,查詢火車的出發時間。

Johnson: Oh, I see. You will leave for Sydney together with your family.

約翰遜:哦,我知道了。你與你的家人要一起去悉尼。

Mary: Yeah. I am so excited about that.

瑪麗:是的。我對此非常興奮。

?leave for意為“去,動身去,離開此地去”,后面通常接表示地點的名詞作賓語。

Cathy: Good evening. I wonder if there is aticket to London this evening.

凱西:晚上好,我想知道今晚是否有去倫敦的車票。

Leonard: Yes, madam. Would you like to order one?

倫納德:有的,女士。你想預訂一張嗎?

Cathy: Yes, I do. What time does it leave and arrive?

凱西:是的。這趟車什么時候出發,什么時候到達?

Leonard: It leaves at eight o'clock and arrives at eleven o'clock.

倫納德:八點出發,十一點到達。

?ticket意為“票”,可以指火車票、船票、飛機票等。a ticket to...表示“去……的票”。

即學即用

a flight to...飛往……的航班

· We do have a flight to Australia at three o'clock this afternoon.

今天下午三點,我們確實有飛往澳大利亞的航班。

· Do you have a flight to Paris tomorrow?

你們有明天飛往巴黎的航班嗎?

help sb to do sth幫助某人做某事

· Don't worry! I will help you to inquire the information of the flight.

不要擔心!我會幫你查詢航班信息。

· Can anybody help me to order a round-trip ticket to New York, please?

請問,誰能幫我預訂一張去紐約的往返票?

would like to do sth想要做某事

· What would you like to inquire about the flight?

關于這班航班,你想咨詢什么?

· I would like to know the ticket price of the flight.

我想了解一下本次航班的票價。

leave for...動身去……

· I'm sorry that I can't visit you, because I will leave for Berlin.

很抱歉我不能去拜訪你了,因為我要動身去柏林。

· Don't you need to order a ticket to Canada if you will leave for Canada?

你要去加拿大,難道不需要預定一張去加拿大的票嗎?

a ticket to去……的票

· I need a ticket to Sydney.

我需要一張去悉尼的票。

· Could you order a ticket to Paris for me right now?

你能馬上給我訂一張去巴黎的票嗎?

旅途答疑

How can I help you, madam?

女士,我怎樣可以幫助你?

I'd like to inquire the ticket price of MK560.

我想咨詢MK560航班的票價。

Where can I get the information of the ticket which I booked online?

我在哪兒可以獲得我在網上訂票的信息?

You can enter the official website and then input your ticket number.

你可以進入官網,然后輸入你的票號就可以了。

May I have the password of your ticket inquiry system?

我可以問一下你們票務查詢系統的密碼嗎?

Yes. M-A-R-Y, Mary, G-R-E-E-N, Green. And the password is 456123.

可以。M-A-R-Y, Mary,G-R-E-E-N, Green。密碼是456123。

Please tell me the time of departure and arrival and the ticket price as early as possible.

請盡早告訴我出發時間、到達時間以及票價。

No problem. I will call you back soon.

沒問題。我會很快給您回電話。

Is there any ticket to Dubai? A round-trip ticket, by the way.

有到迪拜的票嗎?順便說一下,我要的是往返票。

Sorry, sir. All the tickets to Dubai have sold out.

抱歉,先生。飛往迪拜的機票都已經售完。

I want a ticket of economy class. What's the ticket price?

我想訂一張經濟艙的票。它的票價是多少?

Wait a moment, please.

請稍等片刻。

Do you have any other problem?

您還有其他問題嗎?

No, thanks.

沒有了,謝謝。

感謝的表達法

謝謝!Thanks!

多謝!Thanks a lot!

謝謝你!Thank you!

十分感謝你!Thank you so much!

你真是太好了!That's very kind of you!

I wonder how long it will take me to Toronto.

我想知道去多倫多要用多長時間。

About two hours.

大約兩個小時。

What time does this flight take off?

本次航班什么時候起飛?

Within an hour, sir. You had better board as soon as possible, or you will miss it.

一個小時內,先生。你最好盡快登機,否則會錯過的。

Why is the flight canceled, madam?

本次航班為什么取消了,女士?

Because of the thick fog, sir. It's dangerous to fly in bad weather.

由于濃霧天氣,先生。天氣惡劣,飛行十分危險。

相關單詞

fog [f?g] n.

rain [re?n] n.

snow [sn??] n.

wind [w?nd] n.

sunny[?s?n?]adj.陽光充足的

storm [st?:m] n.暴風雨

cloud [kla?d] n.多云

旅游金句

· I'd like to check the information of this flight.

· I would like to inquire the information of this flight.

我想查詢一下本次航班的信息。

相關單詞

departure time[d??pɑ:t??(r)ta?m]ph.出發時間

duration [dj??re??n] n.時長,持續時間

arrival time[??ra?vl ta?m]ph.到達時間

· I am not sure the time of departure and arrival of the train.

· I am not sure what time the train departs and arrives.

我不確定火車的出發時間與到達時間。

· What time does the flight arrive at the destination?

· When will the flight get to the destination?

本次航班什么時間能夠到達目的地?

相關單詞

pilot [?pa?l?t] n.飛行員

engineer [?end???n??(r)] n.工程師

stewardess [?stju:??d?s] n.女乘務員

steward [?stju:?d] n.男乘務員

· I will check the information right now.

· I am going to inquire the information right now.

我要馬上確認信息我會馬上查詢信息。

· Can I look at the timetable of the flight?

· May I have a look at the timetable of the flight?

我可以看一下航班時間表嗎?

· You can just inquire the information, not to order a ticket.

· You can only inquire the information rather than purchase a ticket.

你只能查詢信息,不能購票。

· The flight number, price and the seat number can be seen on the ticket inquiry system.

· You can see the flight number, price and the seat number on the ticket inquiry system.

從票務查詢系統上,你可以看到航班號、票價和座位號。

· How can you know nothing about the flight you take?

· Why do you know nothing about your flight?

你怎么對你要乘坐的航班一無所知呢?

· From the system, we can see the flight to our destination via Berlin.

· The flight to our destination can be seen via Berlin from the system.

從系統上我們可以看到,飛往目的地的航班途經柏林。

相關單詞

New York [?nju:?j?:k] n.紐約

Venice [?ven?s] n.威尼斯

Barcelona [?bɑ:s??l??n?]n.巴塞羅那

Paris [?p?r?s] n.巴黎

Provence [pr??vɑ:ns] n.普羅旺斯

Los Angeles [l?s??nd??l?s] n.洛杉磯

· I'd like to order a seat next to the window.

· I prefer to order a seat next to the window.

我想訂靠窗的座位。

· I would like to know when the flight will arrive in Ireland.

· I wonder what time the flight arrives in Ireland.

我想知道本次航班到達愛爾蘭的時間。

· Why can't I get the detailed information on the Internet?

· I wonder why I can't get the detailed information on the Internet.

為什么我在網上查不到具體信息?

· My computer doesn't work; it cannot connect to the Internet.

· There is something wrong with my computer; it cannot connect to the Internet.

我的電腦出問題了,連不上網。

· Excuse me, madam. May I know the timetable of all the flights?

· Excuse me, madam. I'd like to know the timetable of all the flights.

打擾了,女士,我想了解一下所有航班的時間表。

· You cannot order a ticket without a social security number or passport at the airport.

· Only with the social security number or a passport, you can order a ticket at the airport.

在機場,沒有社會保險號或護照,你不能訂票。

相關單詞

track [tr?k] n.軌道

control tower[k?n?tr??l?ta??(r)]ph.指揮塔臺

parking apron[?pɑ:k???e?pr?n]ph.停機坪

waiting hall[?we?t??h?:l]ph.候機室

ground service[ɡra?nd?s?:v?s]ph.機場地勤

cabin crew[?k?b?n kru:]ph.空乘人員

airport security[?e?p?:t s??kj??r?t?]ph.機場安檢

· You can get in this way.

· You may go in this way.

你可以從這邊進去。

· Let me have a look at your ticket.

· Allow me to look at your ticket.

讓我看下您的票。

· Please show me your ticket.

· Please let me see your ticket.

請出示您的票。

· Where are you going?

· Where are you leaving for?

你要去哪里?

· I am going to wait for you in the waiting room.

· I will wait for you in the waiting room.

我會在等候室里等你。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊通| 清丰县| 绩溪县| 石棉县| 江永县| 四平市| 灵武市| 株洲市| 郁南县| 武平县| 阿巴嘎旗| 哈巴河县| 广德县| 门源| 温州市| 临猗县| 德化县| 白玉县| 尼勒克县| 澳门| 泽州县| 尼玛县| 鄂尔多斯市| 万山特区| 建平县| 江都市| 灵璧县| 从江县| 揭西县| 永宁县| 麻栗坡县| 灵台县| 克什克腾旗| 镇江市| 长宁区| 来安县| 文成县| 太谷县| 积石山| 綦江县| 红安县|