- 翻開就能說的旅游英語口語
- 楊琪
- 6字
- 2020-11-06 17:07:20
Part 2 出行方式
Chapter 01 乘坐飛機

情景對話
Nancy: Why do you travel by plane? You know the plane ticket is usually expensive.
南希:你為什么乘坐飛機去旅行?你知道飛機票通常很貴的。
Windy: I know. But I only have less than one week's holiday. It will save me a lot of time by plane.
溫蒂:我知道。但是我只有不到一周的假期。乘坐飛機能夠節省我許多時間。
Nancy: So it is. The plane is the fastest among all the vehicles.
南希:的確。飛機是所有交通工具中最快的。
Windy: Another reason is that the plane tickets are on sale recent days.
溫蒂:另一個原因是飛機票最近正在打折。
?乘坐交通工具要用介詞by,后面直接跟交通工具,不用加冠詞the。
Alice: Hello, I'd like a seat for next flight to New York, please.
愛麗絲:你好,我想要一張下一班飛往紐約的機票。
Ticket Agent: Please wait a moment. I'll check the flight for you. By the way, what class would you like to buy?
票務員:請稍等,我將為您查一下航班。順便問一下,您想買幾等艙?
Alice: Second-class, thank you.
愛麗絲:二等艙,謝謝。
Ticket Agent: OK. You are so lucky. There is only one vacant seat left in this flight. Please show me your papers.
票務員:好的。您真幸運。這趟航班只剩下一個空位了。請出示您的證件。
?wait a moment是一個常用的短語,意思是“稍等,等一下”。
Bell: Excuse me! Has the flight for London begun to check in?
貝爾:打擾一下!請問飛往倫敦的航班開始檢票了嗎?
Bob: Not yet, but you'd better hurry up. There are only ten minutes left. The flight is going to board.
鮑勃:還沒有,但你最好快點。只剩十分鐘了這趟航班即將開始登機。
Bell: Thank you. Well, could you tell me where the boarding gate is?
貝爾:謝謝。嗯,您能告訴我登機門在哪里嗎?
Bob: Board at Gate 31. You can take the elevator to the second floor.
鮑勃:在31號登機門登機。你可以乘電梯上二樓。
?excuse me常用在請別人幫忙的時候,意思是“打擾一下”。
Steward: I have to say that your bag is too heavy to be the carry-on luggage.
乘務員:我不得不說你的包太重了,不能當作隨身行李。
Andrew: How much hand luggage am I allowed to take?
安德魯:那我能帶多重的隨身行李?
Steward: Not more than 30 kilograms per person.
乘務員:每人不超過30千克。
Andrew: OK, I'll consign my baggage right now.
安德魯:好的,我現在馬上去托運行李。
?too...to...意為“太……而不能……”,本身含有否定的意思。如果在too前面加否定詞則表示肯定。
Anna: Excuse me, could you tell me where I can get the boarding card?
安娜:打擾一下,你能告訴我我應該去哪里領取登機牌嗎?
Beck: Which airline are you taking?
貝克:你乘坐的是哪個航空公司的航班?
Anna: It's Southwest Airlines.
安娜:美國西南航空公司。
Beck: Please go to Counter 8. It's on the right side of the ground floor.
貝克:請到8號柜臺。在一樓的右邊。
?on the right side of意為“在……的右邊”,還可以表示“未到……歲”, of后面跟名詞或代詞。
即學即用
by plane乘坐飛機
· I'm going to London by plane next week. Would you introduce to me a trustworthy airline?
下周,我將乘飛機去倫敦。你能給我介紹一家信得過的航空公司嗎?
· How are you planning to go to London, by plane or by train?
你打算怎么去倫敦,乘飛機還是火車?
wait a moment稍等
· Please wait a moment at the airport; I'll send it to you at once.
請在機場等一下;我馬上把它給你送過去。
· Could you wait a moment? I am afraid there is something wrong with the route.
您能稍等一會兒嗎?恐怕航線出了一點兒問題。
excuse me打擾一下
· Excuse me! Where is the counter?
打擾一下!服務臺在哪里?
· Excuse me! Can you tell me where the exit is?
打擾一下!您能告訴我出站口在哪里嗎?
too...to...太……而不能……
· My baggage is too heavy for me to carry. Do you mind giving me a hand?
我的行李太重了我拿不動。你能幫幫我嗎
· There are too many people for the guide to remember.
人太多了,導游記不住每個人。
on the right side of在……的右邊
· It's over there, just on the right side of the supermarket.
它在那邊,就在超市的右邊。
· The counter is on the right side of the second floor.
柜臺在二樓的右邊。
旅途答疑
Which counter am I supposed to get my boarding card at?
我應該在哪個柜臺領取登機牌?Please go to Counter 9.請到9號柜臺。
Excuse me, the first-class passengers can board in advance, right?
打擾一下,頭等艙的乘客能夠提前登機,是吧?
Yes, and there is a special boarding gate for the first-class.
是的,而且頭等艙有單獨的登機門。
Can I take this case as carry-on luggage?
我能把這個箱子當作隨身行李嗎?
As a matter of fact, you can't; you must check it.
事實上,你不可以,你必須辦理托運。
When will the Thai Airways flight check-in start?
泰國航空公司的航班什么時候開始辦理登機手續?
Less than half an hour.
不到半個小時。
This is my first time to take a plane. What shall I prepare?
這是我第一次乘坐飛機。我應該準備些什么?
Your visa, passport as well as your personal belongings.
你的簽證、護照和個人隨身行李。
What can I do for you, sir?
先生,我能為你做點什么嗎?
Please give me a cup of coffee without sugar. Thank you.
請給我一杯不加糖的咖啡。謝謝。
Can you tell me where the flight's boarding gate is?您能告訴我這趟航班的登機口在哪里嗎?
It is at the Boarding Gate 30. It's just over there.在30號登機口。就在那邊。
相關單詞
airport lobby[?e?p?:t?l?b?]ph.機場大廳
reception desk[r??sep?n desk]ph.服務臺
ticket office[?t?k?t??f?s]ph.售票處
ticket barrier[?t?k?t?b?r??(r)]ph.檢票口
boarding gate[?b?:d??ge?t]ph.登機門
security door[s??kj??r?t?d?:]ph.安檢門
luggage claim area[?l?g?d?kle?m?e?r??]ph.行李提取處
I wonder if this flight has begun to board.我想知道這趟航班是否開始登機了。
Yes. In fact, it took off half an hour ago.是的,事實上它半個小時前就起飛了。
相關單詞
second [?sek?nd] n.秒
quarter [?kw?:t?(r)] n.刻鐘
minute [?m?n?t] n.分鐘
hour [?a??(r)] n.小時
相關表達
整點
基數詞+o'clock(o'clock可以省略)
five (o'clock) 5點
eleven (o'clock) 11點
非整點
分鐘數小于30:分鐘數(基數詞)+ past+鐘點
ten past five五點十分
twenty-five past six六點二十五分
分鐘數等于30:half+past+鐘點
half past ten十點半
half past five五點半
分鐘數大于30:(60-分鐘數)+ to+(鐘點+1)
ten to eleven十點五十分five to five四點五十五分
When will this flight land?
這趟航班什么時候著陸?
In one hour.
一個小時之后。
Excuse me, could you tell me where the tourist class is?
打擾一下,你能告訴我經濟艙在哪里嗎?
Go straight ahead until you see the sign.
一直朝前走,直到你看到標志牌為止。
機艙等級小貼士
航空公司一般按照機票的價位把客艙分為頭等艙、商務艙和經濟艙三種,每種等級中根據票價劃分為不同的艙位代號。每個航空公司的艙位代號也有所差異,頭等艙的代號一般為F或A;商務艙的代號一般為C或D;經濟艙的代號一般為Y、M、L、K、T。這三種艙位最大的區別就是享受的服務不同。頭等艙換登機牌、登機的時間比商務艙和經濟艙快,且可以預訂座位和餐食服務,服務人員隨叫隨到,當然它的票價比經濟艙貴了不少。一般來說,大部分的航空公司除了特別低的飛機票不能取消外,其他的如果想要取消,本人打電話通知航空公司即可退票、改簽,否則要繳納罰金(no-show),具體的辦理政策可參考該航空公司的官網或撥打電話咨詢。
旅游金句
· Can I look at your passport and air ticket?
· Please show me your passport and air ticket.
請出示你的護照和機票。
· Here is your ticket and have a pleasant flight, sir.
· Here's your ticket and hope you have a nice flight, sir.
先生,這是您的機票。祝您飛行愉快。
· Could you give me a blanket? I feel a bit cold.
· May I have a blanket? I feel a bit chilly.
能給我拿條毛毯嗎?我感覺有點冷。
· I'm sorry, there is no vacant ticket in this flight.
· Sorry, the tickets to this flight have sold out.
抱歉,這趟航班的機票已經賣完了。
· If I book two round-trip tickets, will you give me a discount?
· If I book two return tickets, can you offer me a discount?
如果我預訂兩張往返票,你能給我打折嗎?
· I have one piece of baggage to check in.
· I'd like to check in one piece of baggage.
我有一件行李要辦理托運。
乘坐飛機的流程
購票(ticketing)→ 前往機場(airport)→ 辦理登機手續(check in)→ 安檢(security check)→ 候機(waiting)→ 登機(boarding)。注意:一般是飛機起飛30分鐘前就停止辦理登機手續了,所以大家出行的時候一定要合理安排自己的時間,不要誤了航班。
· Please book a ticket of the flight to London for me.
· I'd like one seat on the flight to London.
我想訂一張去倫敦的航班的機票。
· Everybody, may I get your attention, please? Our flight is taking off; please fasten your seat belts.
· Ladies and gentlemen, may I get your attention, please? Our flight is taking off. Please keep your seat belts fastened.
女士們、先生們,請注意!我們的航班馬上就要起飛了。請系好您的安全帶。
· Please check in before 8: 30 a.m.
· Please check in not later than 8: 30 a.m.
請在上午8點30分前辦理登機手續。
相關單詞
morning [?m?:n??] n.早晨(從天剛亮到八九點鐘)
noon [nu:n] n.正午(中午12點)
dusk [d?sk] n.黃昏(日落以后天黑之前)
evening [?i:vn??] n.晚上(天黑到深夜)
midnight [?m?dna?t] n.半夜(夜里12點鐘)
post meridiem[p??st m??r?di:?m]ph.下午
ante meridiem[??nt?m??r?di:?m]ph.上午
dawn [d?:n] n.黎明,拂曉(天剛亮時)
wee hours[wi:?a??z]ph.凌晨(午夜12點到6點)
· Before boarding the plane, you have to go through the security check.
· Before boarding the plane, please go through the security check.
上飛機前,你需要經過安全檢查。
· Everyone, please get ready for boarding.
· Everybody, please be ready to board.
各位,請做好登機準備。
· How long will it take us to get our tickets?
· How long does it take us to get our tickets?
多長時間我們能拿到票?
· Here is your baggage delivery form; please keep it.
· Please keep your baggage delivery form.
這是您的行李托運單,請保存好。
· Sorry, I'm afraid it's an hour earlier to check in for your flight.
· Sorry, you have to wait for another hour to check in for your flight.
對不起,(恐怕)你還要再等一個小時才能辦理登機手續。
· Are there any dangerous things in your baggage?
· Do you have any dangerous objects in the luggage?
你的行李箱里有危險物品嗎?
· Do you have any baggage to check?
· Is there any baggage to check?
你有行李需要辦理托運嗎?
· May I turn the reading light on?
· Would you mind if I turn on the reading light?
你介意我把閱讀燈打開嗎?
· The plane is the fastest transportation means.
· The airplane is the fastest transport.
飛機是最快的交通工具。
· Your ticket fee has included expenses of all the drinks and food.
· Expenses of all the drinks and food are included in your ticket fee.
所有的飲料和食物的費用都包含在您的機票內。
Note
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________