官术网_书友最值得收藏!

Part 1 旅行在即

Chapter 01 旅行咨詢

情景對話

Nancy: I hear you have made a plan to travel abroad, right?

南希:我聽說,你計劃出國旅游,是嗎?

Michael: Yeah. I would like to go on a conducted tour.

邁克爾:是的。我想跟團去旅行。

Nancy: Well, we don't get much on our mind at present. Wish you a good journey.

南希:嗯,我們目前也沒有什么事情要做。祝你旅途愉快。

Michael: Thanks. Could you recommend a trustworthy tour group to me?

邁克爾:謝謝。你能給我推薦一個值得信任的旅行團嗎?

?可數名詞plan表示“計劃,規劃,方案”,通常用作a plan to do=a plan for (doing) sth。

Maria: Good morning. Sunshine Travel Agency. What can I do for you?

瑪利亞:早上好。陽光旅行社。我能為您做些什么嗎?

Susie: Good morning. I'm thinking about a guided tour to Italy next week. Is there an appropriate package tour?

蘇西:早上好。下周我想跟團去意大利旅游。有沒有合適的跟團游?

Maria: Ah, yes. We have a week's package tour to Italy next Monday. I wonder if it's convenient for you.

瑪利亞:啊,有的。下周一,我們有個去意大利的包價旅行團,為期一周。我想知道您是否方便。

Susie: That shall be all right, but the fact of the matter is that I cannot set off on the journey until next Tuesday.

蘇西:這聽起來是很好,但是,事實是,我要到下周二才可以動身去度假。

?the fact (of the matter) is (that)...意為“事實是”,相當于the fact remains (that)……,通常用于表示轉折意義。

John: I'm in two minds about the guided tour to Paris. Could you give me a word of advice?

約翰:我正猶豫要不要跟團去巴黎旅行。你能給我提個建議嗎?

George: What's the trouble?

喬治:有什么問題嗎?

John: The tour operator has sent me a detailed itinerary. I find that the so-called sightseeing tour might turn out to be a shopping tour.

約翰:旅行社已經給我寄了詳細的旅行路線。我發現,所謂的觀光旅行也許就是購物之旅。

George: Frankly speaking, it seems to be a tradition. Anyway, a package tour will surely save you much trouble.

喬治:說實話,這似乎是慣例。無論如何,跟團游一定會讓你省去很多麻煩。

?be in two minds about (doing) sth意為“對……猶豫不決/三心二意”,而be of one mind (about...)則是表示“(對……)意見一致,有同樣的看法”。

Julia: On second thoughts, I give up all thought of travelling abroad.

茱莉亞:再次斟酌之后,我放棄了出國旅行的念頭。

Steven: How so? Is there any particular reason?

史蒂文:怎么會這樣?有什么特殊原因嗎?

Julia: I am afraid I cannot afford the time. Besides, the cost of a package holiday organized by the travel agency seems to be such a big expense.

茱莉亞:恐怕我抽不出時間來。此外,旅行社的包價旅行費用似乎也是一大筆開銷。

Steven: If that is the case... Whatever you say goes.

史蒂文:如果是這樣的話……就按你說得辦吧。

? thought表示“意向,意圖”, give up all thought (of doing sth)相當于give up any thought (of doing sth)。

即學即用

a plan to do sth計劃做某事

· The family made a plan to go on a package tour to Switzerland.

這家人打算跟團去瑞士旅行。了出國旅游的方案。

· The travel agency offered a carefully worked-out plan to travel abroad.

.這家旅行社精心設計

the fact (of the matter) is (that)...事實是……

· A sightseeing tour is indeed wonderful, but the fact of the matter is that we have to work overtime these days.

觀光旅行自然是極好的,但是,事實就是,這些天我們都不得不加班。

Your vacation plan sounds great, but the fact of the matter is that you might be unable to afford it.

你的度假計劃聽起來好極了,但是,事實就是,你也許會無力支付這筆費用。

be in two minds about (doing) sth對……猶豫不決/三心二意

· The young man is in two minds about taking a guided tour.

那個年輕人猶豫著要不要跟團旅行。

· I wonder why you are in two minds about the all-expenses-paid trip to Mexico.

此次去往墨西哥的旅行是費用全包的。我想知道,你為什么還猶豫不決

give up all thought (of doing sth) 放棄做某事的想法

· I wonder why you gave up all thought of going on a conducted tour to Venice.

我想知道,你為什么放棄跟團去威尼斯旅行。

· They must be reluctant to give up all thought of making a package tour to Singapore.

他們

一定不愿放棄跟團去新加坡旅游的想法。

旅途答疑

What would you recommend for traveling abroad?

對于出國旅行,你有沒有什么好提議?

It's best to go on a conducted tour. It will save you a lot of worries.

最好是跟團旅行。這能讓你省心不少。

Is there a package tour to London this weekend?

這周末有沒有去往倫敦的包價旅行?

Sorry. But we have a package tour to London next Tuesday. Is that OK?

抱歉。不過,下周二我們有去往倫敦的包價旅行。可以嗎?

Could you tell me further details of the itinerary?

能告訴我此次旅行路線的詳情嗎?

Here is a route map. If you have any objection, we can make the appropriate adjustment.

這是路線圖。如果你有什么異議,我們可以做出適當的調整。

How much is the cost of the guided tour?

此次跟團旅行的費用是多少?

About one thousand US dollars.

大約1000美元。

It's the first time that I have traveled abroad. Would you please tell me what I shall prepare?

這是我第一次出國旅行。您能告訴我,我該準備些什么嗎?

The passport, and your personal belongings. The travel agency will get everything else ready for you.

護照和您的隨身行李。其他的旅行社都會為您準備妥當的。

My parents and I want to appreciate the beauty of nature in Venice. Can you tell me the optimal travel time?

我和父母想欣賞威尼斯的自然風光。你能告訴我最佳的旅游時間嗎?

At any time of the year. But if you insist upon a best, spring or autumn.

一年四季都可以。但如果你一定要選一個最好的,那么春季或者秋季。

I wonder if the fee includes our air fare, hotel accommodations and the meals.

我想知道,這些費用是否包括我們的飛機票、旅館住宿和三餐。

Yes, everything is included. And we will arrange the route for you.

是的,一切都包括在內。我們還會幫你們安排路線。

I want to take a trip to wind down, but I have no idea where to go. Could you give me some good suggestions?

我想去旅行放松一下。但不知道去哪兒。你能給我一些好的建議嗎?

It's summer now; maybe you can go to the seaside.

現在是夏天,也許你可以去海邊。

相關單詞

domestic tourism[d?'meste?k't??r?z?m]ph.國內旅游

international tourism['?nt?'n??n?l't??r?z?m]ph.國際旅游

travel abroad['tr?vl?'br?:d]ph.出境旅游

inbound tourism['?nba?nd't??r?z?m]ph.入境旅游

旅游金句

· Catherine would like to go on a sightseeing tour to Los Angeles.

· Catherine feels like going sightseeing in Los Angeles.

凱瑟琳想要去洛杉磯觀光旅行。

· What she wants is a reliable travel agency.

· She is looking for a trustworthy travel group.

她想找一家信得過的旅行社。

· You might as well take a package tour.

· You would be better to make a guided tour.

你最好選擇跟團旅行。

· They have not decided on the conducted tour.

· They have not yet taken a decision to go on a package tour.

他們還沒有決定跟團旅行。

· I want suggestions about the guided tour.

· Have you got any suggestion for the package tour?

對于此次跟團旅行,我需要一些建議。/對于此次跟團旅行,你有什么建議嗎?

· They have no idea of the cost of the conducted tour to Frankfurt.

· They have no notion of the cost of the package tour to Frankfurt.

他們不知道去往法蘭克福的跟團旅行費用是多少。

· I don't think we can afford to travel abroad.

· I'm afraid we might be unable to afford to travel abroad.

我想我們承擔不起出國旅游的費用。

· We can introduce to you the detailed itinerary later.

· We could go into details about the itinerary later.

稍后我們可以向你介紹詳細的旅行路線。

· Thanks for your introduction. I will call you when I have decided.

· Thanks for your introduction. I will phone you after I make my decision.

謝謝你的介紹,我決定后會給你打電話的。

· I want to see some different scenery. Could you introduce some good places to me?

· I would like to see some different scenery. Do you have some good places to introduce to me?

我想去看一些不同的風景。你有一些好的地方要介紹給我嗎?

· I think you'd better phone a travel agency or go yourself.

· I believe that you'd better call a travel agency or go in person.

我認為你最好給一家旅行社打電話或者親自去一趟。

· My friend highly recommends taking a trip to London.

· My friend highly recommends that I have a trip to London.

我的朋友強烈建議我去倫敦旅行。

· Would you please introduce to me some famous tourist spots in London?

· Could you introduce some famous tourist areas of London to me?

你能給我介紹一些倫敦有名的旅游景點嗎?

· Do you have any package tour groups to Oceania recent days?

· Is there any package tour group to Oceania recently?

你們最近有去大洋洲的包價旅行團嗎?

· Are there any vacancies for the touring party to Western Europe?

· Have you taken on the full complement of the touring party to Western Europe?

去西歐的旅行團還有名額嗎?

旅游攻略

在出境旅游的時候,越來越多的人選擇跟團旅行。那么在選擇旅行團的時候需要注意些什么呢?

首先是旅行社的選擇,可以找一位業內人士幫忙推薦,且一定要選包含了旅行意外保險的旅行社;跟團旅行時,要看清行程安排,并且要分析旅游合同上是否有其他含糊的條款;最后需要弄明白的是,所謂的“幾日游”中,旅途中的時間占了多少,實際的觀光時間是多久。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 中阳县| 蚌埠市| 忻城县| 石城县| 囊谦县| 明星| 屯门区| 长顺县| 永春县| 冕宁县| 射阳县| 清流县| 九江市| 额尔古纳市| 金坛市| 冕宁县| 和平区| 乌海市| 曲周县| 富裕县| 竹山县| 景泰县| 惠来县| 南阳市| 广灵县| 吴桥县| 贡嘎县| 沙雅县| 安陆市| 玛纳斯县| 舟曲县| 册亨县| 义马市| 娄烦县| 启东市| 和林格尔县| 龙口市| 葵青区| 都匀市| 翼城县| 太白县|