- 翻開就能說的旅游英語口語
- 楊琪
- 2825字
- 2020-11-06 17:07:22
Chapter 02 暈車暈船

情景對話
Steward: Can I help you, sir?
乘務員:先生,需要幫忙嗎?
Andrew: I'm afraid I have a little airsickness. Do you have airsick pills?
安德魯:恐怕我有點暈機,你們有暈機藥嗎?
Steward: Yes, please wait a moment. I will bring you some. Is there anything else I can do for you?
乘務員:有的,請等一下。我給您拿過來。您還有其他需要嗎?
Andrew: I have no more need for a moment. Thank you.
安德魯:暫時沒有。謝謝。
?bring sb sth表示“給某人帶來某物”,其中sb是間接賓語,sth是直接賓語。
Benjamin: What's wrong with you? You look pale.
本杰明:你怎么了?你看起來很蒼白。
Betty: I'm afraid I have got seasickness.
貝蒂:恐怕我有點暈船。
Benjamin: Do you have pills for seasickness? If not, I'll ask the steward for a favor.
本杰明:那你帶暈船藥了嗎?如果沒有,我去找乘務員幫忙。
Betty: Yes, there are some pills in my bag. Can you give me a bottle of water?
貝蒂:我帶了,我包里有一些。你能給我拿瓶水嗎?
?ask sb for a favor意為“找某人幫個忙”。如果要表示“幫某人的忙”,可以用do sb a favor。
Jessica: Bart, are you feeling any better?
杰西卡:巴特,你感覺好些了嗎?
Bart: I am much better now, just a bit of dizzy. Thanks for your help.
巴特:我現在感覺好多了,只是有點頭暈。謝謝你的幫忙。
Jessica: That's all right. It's fit that friends take care of each other. You can sleep. When the bus arrives, I'll let you know.
杰西卡:這沒什么。朋友之間相互照顧是應該的。你可以睡覺。公交車到站了,我會叫你。
Bart: Thank you, Jessica. That's very kind of you.
巴特:謝謝你,杰西卡。你真是太好了。
?bit作名詞,意為“一點兒,少量”,在句中作定語的時候,經常用短語a bit of;另外,a bit充當程度副詞時,其后面不用加of,但如果修飾的是名詞則of不能去掉。
Anna: There is a little pain in my ears and I feel a little dizzy. Can you tell me why I have these feelings on the plane? What's wrong with me?
安娜:我耳朵有點兒疼,而且我還有點頭暈。你能告訴我在飛機上為什么會有這種感覺嗎?我這是怎么了?
Betty: Don't worry. I think you have got airsickness. Many people get this symptom in their first flight.
貝蒂:不用擔心。我想你是暈機了。許多人第一次坐飛機的時候都會出現這種癥狀。
Anna: What should I do to reduce this symptom? I feel very bad now.
安娜:我應該做點什么來減輕這種癥狀呢?我現在很難受。
Betty: You may feel much better if you wipe your face with hot towel.
貝蒂:你用熱毛巾擦擦臉也許會好受點兒。
?feel much better意為“感覺好多了”,可以指心情,也可指身體感受;much在短語中作副詞,表示程度,多用來修飾形容詞或副詞的比較級或最高級,也可用來修飾動詞。
Conan: Do you mind if I open the window? I can hardly catch my breath.
科南:你介意我打開窗戶嗎?我快喘不上氣了。
Carrie: Of course not. Do as you please. What's wrong with you? And is there anything I can do for you?
卡麗:當然不介意,請便。你怎么了?我能為你做點什么嗎?
Conan: I'm afraid I have got a little carsickness. Could you please give me a carsick bag?
科南:恐怕我有點暈車。你能給我一個暈車袋嗎?
Carrie: OK, please hold on for a moment.
卡麗:可以,請堅持一會兒。
?can hardly...意為“幾乎不能……”, hardly含有否定意義,當hardly位于句首時,句子要用倒裝句式。
即學即用
bring sb sth給某人帶來某物
· Would you please bring me a book?
能請你給我帶一本書嗎?
· Her father brought her a doll from abroad.
她父親從國外給她帶回來一個布娃娃。
ask sb for a favor請求某人的幫助
· Could I ask you for a favor?
我能請你幫個忙嗎?
· You can ask the steward for a favor at any time on the plane.
在飛機上,你可以隨時請乘務員幫忙。
a bit (of) 一點兒
· Could you please give me a bit of napkin?
你能給我一些餐巾紙嗎?
· I feel a bit tired. I need to take a rest.
我感覺有點累。我需要休息一下。
feel much better感覺好多了
· Have you felt much better after taking the pills?
吃過藥后你感覺好點了嗎?
· I think you may feel much better if you fall asleep.
我想睡著的話,你可能會感覺好點兒。
can hardly...幾乎不能……
· I can hardly stand airsickness.
我幾乎無法忍受暈機了。
· The air in the bus is really stuffy; I can hardly stand it.
公交車里的空氣太悶了;我簡直受不了。
旅途答疑
Could you give me some pills for carsickness?
你能給我一些暈車藥嗎?
OK, sir. Please wait a moment.
好的,先生。請稍等。
What can I do for you, sir?
我能幫您做點什么嗎,先生?
I have got seasickness. Could you please give me a bottle of water?
我有點暈船。你能給我瓶水嗎?
I have a little carsickness. Can I get a window seat in the front of the bus?
我有點暈車。能給我在公交車上找個前面靠窗的座位嗎?
I'm sorry that there is no free seat in the front of the bus.
我很抱歉,但是公交車已經沒有靠前的空位了。
Do you mind if I open the window? I have got a little carsick.
你介意我打開窗戶嗎?我有點暈車。
Of course not, go ahead.
當然不介意,你開吧。
It's the first time that you have taken a plane; you'd better take some pills for airsickness.
這是你第一次坐飛機,你最好帶點暈機藥。
Yes, that's very considerate of you.
是的,你想得真周到。
What should I do if I got airsickness on the plane?
如果我在飛機上暈機怎么辦?
You may feel better if you fall asleep.
你睡覺的話,或許會感覺好點。
Do you have some means to reduce the carsickness?
你有減輕暈車的方法嗎?
You'd better take a pill for carsickness ahead of time.
你最好提前吃片暈車藥。
When will the ship pull in to shore? I'm dying of misery.
船什么時候靠岸?我快難受死了。
In about an hour, close your eyes and take a break.
大概一個小時之后,閉上眼睛休息一會兒吧。
What can I do for you, sir?
我能為你做點什么,先生?
I feel a little uncomfortable. Can you give me a blanket?
我感覺有點不舒服。你能給我一條毯子嗎?
Can you take some carsick medicine for me?
你能給我開些暈車藥嗎?
Of course, you'd better take the medicine half an hour before starting.
當然,你最好在出發前半小時服用。
Did you get seasick during the voyage?
你在航行中暈船了嗎?
Yes , but not serious.
是的,但是不嚴重。
旅游金句
· I get seasick and I don't know if I can hold on to the destination.
· I am seasick and I don't know if I can stand up to the destination.
我暈船了,我不知道是否能堅持到目的地。
· Many passengers got seasick by the ship's sway.
· The sway of the ship made many passengers seasick.
船的搖擺使許多乘客暈船。
· David asked the doctor to prescribe some medicine against seasickness.
· David asked the doctor to prescribe him some pills for seasick.
大衛讓醫生開了些暈船藥。
· What's wrong with you? You look so pale.
· What happened to you? You look so pale.
你怎么了?臉色看起來如此蒼白。
· There is a lot of smell of gas; I don't feel well.
· The gas smell is too much; I feel bad.
汽油味太重了,我感覺不舒服。
· If you get airsickness, it's better to avoid all the greasy food.
· If you are airsick, you'd better not eat greasy food.
如果你暈機,最好不要吃油膩食物。
· Can you give some airsick pills to me?
· Could you give me some pills for airsickness?
你能給我些暈機藥嗎?
· Do you have a special method to relieve seasickness?
· Do you have any useful means to deal with seasickness?
你有特別的方法緩解暈船嗎?
· Hold on! The ship is pulling in.
· Hold on for a while! The ship is going to pull in.
堅持住!船就要靠岸了。
· It's better to take some pills to protect ourselves against airsickness.
· We'd better take some pills in case of airsickness.
我們最好隨身帶些藥以防暈機。
· I think I have got airsickness, because there is a little pain in my ears.
· I'm afraid I am airsick, because I feel a little pain in my ears.
我想我暈機了,因為我的耳朵有點疼。
· You'd better not eat food or drink water when you're carsick.
· When you get carsick, you'd better not eat or drink.
在你暈車的時候,你最好不要吃東西或喝水。
· May I get an airsickness bag?
· Can you give me an airsickness bag?
能給我個暈機袋嗎?
· Carsickness is a terrible thing during the journey.
· It's a terrible thing to get carsick in the journey.
在旅途中暈車是一件糟糕的事。
· Do you know how to keep under airsickness?
· Do you have any methods to prevent the airsickness?
你知道怎樣預防暈機嗎?
· This carsickness medicine has a good effect; you can have a try.
· This kind of carsickness medicine is really effective; you can have a try.
這種暈車藥很有效果,你可以試一試。
· You can take the carsickness medicine an hour earlier before starting the car.
· You can have a tablet for carsickness an hour earlier before starting the car.
你可以在汽車發動前一個小時吃暈車藥。
· If you sit in the front of the bus, you may feel better.
· Sit in the front of the bus, and you'll feel better.
如果你坐在公交車前面,可能會感覺好點。
· We should take some pills in case of airsickness.
· In case of getting airsick, we need to take some pills.
我們應該帶些藥片以防暈機。
旅游攻略
暈車是一件十分痛苦的事,但出門旅行又不得不坐車。那么我們應該準備些什么來減少暈車的痛苦呢?
首先,上車前不要空腹,但也不能吃太飽。如果暈車癥狀比較嚴重的話,最好在乘車前的半小時到一小時之間吃一片暈車藥或使用其他防止暈車產品;
其次,上車后盡量挑選前排靠窗的位置,這樣可以減少顛簸,汽油味也沒那么重,還能打開窗戶通通風。如果是空調車窗戶無法打開,可以坐在空調口下;
再次,在車上的時候盡量保持心情愉快,不玩手機,不看報紙,也不要吃油膩的食物;最后,如果出現頭暈惡心的反應時,深呼吸幾次,或者嚼顆薄荷味的口香糖,感覺會好些。