- 翻開就能說的旅游英語口語
- 楊琪
- 2835字
- 2020-11-06 17:07:21
Chapter 02 乘坐火車

情景對話
Ann: Excuse me, I'd like to buy two tickets to Paris for tonight. Are there any direct trains?
安:打擾一下,請給我兩張今晚去巴黎的車票。有直達列車嗎?
Ticket Agent: Yes, there are tickets left. Please show me your papers.
票務員:是的,有票。請出示您的證件。
Ann: Here you are. By the way, when does the train leave?
安:給你。順便問一下,火車什么時候發車?
Ticket Agent: It leaves at 8: 00 p.m. Please get on train on time.
票務員:晚上八點發車。請按時上車。
?by the way是一個插入語,意為“順便問一下”,表示要換一個話題,常放在句子中間,要用逗號與前后的句子隔開。
Mark: Excuse me. If I take the express to London, how much time can I save?
馬克:打擾一下,如果我乘坐去倫敦的快車,能夠節省多少時間?
Ticket Agent: About one and half an hour. The earliest express train will start within an hour. But the express ticket is a little higher than the regular one.
票務員:大概一個半小時。最早的快車將在一個小時內發車。但是快車的票比普通列車的貴一點。
Mark: Well, as long as I can arrive one hour earlier, I won't mind paying a little extra. Please give me an express ticket. And could you arrange me a window seat?
馬克:嗯,只要能早到一個小時,我不介意多付一點錢。請給我一張快車票。你能給我安排一個靠窗的位置嗎?
Ticket Agent: OK, here is your ticket. Hope you have a good trip.
票務員:好的,這是你的車票,祝您旅途愉快。
?trip作可數名詞,表示“旅途、旅行”的意思,經常用作have a good trip,表示“旅途愉快”。
Mary: How long can I book the train ticket in advance?
瑪麗:我能提前多久訂火車票?
Jack: It's usually one week. You can book it online or at the train station.
杰克:一般是一個星期。你可以在網上或者火車站訂票。
Mary: I'd like to book one online. Can you tell me how to operate?
瑪麗:我想在網上訂票。你能告訴我怎樣操作嗎?
Jack: It's easy. You just need to enter into the official website of the railway department. And then handle it according to the orders.
杰克:很簡單。你只需進入鐵路部門的官方網站,然后再按提示操作就可以了。
?in advance的意思是“提前、預先”,經常放在句尾,相當于before hand, ahead of time。
David: What time will the train arrive at Orleans?
大衛:請問火車什么時候到達奧爾良?
Train attendant: Last stop was Orleans. The broadcast has just announced.
列車員:上一站就是奧爾良。剛才廣播里已經說過了。
David: Oh, my God! I fell asleep just now. I'm afraid I have missed my stop.
大衛:哦,天呀!我剛才睡著了。恐怕我已經坐過站了。
Train attendant: Take it easy. You can get off at this stop; you just missed one stop.
列車員:不要著急。你可以在這一站下車,只過了一站而已。
?arrive at意為“到達”,相同含義的詞組還有arrive in。兩者區別在于:at后接小地點,in后接大地點。
Mark: Wow! There are so many people on the train.
馬克:哇!火車上好多人啊!
Linda: Indeed. Perhaps because it is high season these days; many people would like to go on a trip.
琳達:的確是。也許是因為最近是(旅游)旺季。許多人都想出去旅行。
Mark: Well, maybe. Where are our seats? The numbers are 15A and 15D.
馬克:恩,也許是。我們的座位在哪兒?號碼是15A和15D。
Linda: Let me see. Oh, look! Our seats are over there.
琳達:讓我看看。哦,我們的座位在那里。
?go on a / an+名詞,表示“去做某事”,例如go on a trip / journey(去旅行)、go on a cruise(坐游輪旅游)、go on a picnic(去野餐)。
即學即用
by the way順便問一下
· By the way, could you tell me which carriage the dinning car is in?
順便問一下,你能告訴我餐車在哪個車廂嗎?
· Thanks. By the way, what time does the train leave?
謝謝。順便問一下,火車幾點發車?
have a good trip旅途愉快
· I hope you'll have a good trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
· I had a good trip with my friends there.
我和朋友們在那兒旅行十分愉快。
in advance提前,預先
· The travel agency has got everything ready in advance.
旅行社已經提前把一切都準備好了。
· You'd better book the hotel in advance.
你最好提前預定酒店。
arrive at到達
· If there is no accident, the train will arrive at London this afternoon.
不出意外的話,火車將于今天下午抵達倫敦。
· When you arrive at the railway station, please call me. I will send someone to pick you up.
當你到火車站的時候,請給我打電話。我派人去接你。
go on a / an+名詞 去做……
· I am planning to go on a journey alone.
我正計劃獨自旅行。
· Could you please go on an errand for me?
你能幫我辦點事嗎?
旅途答疑
What kind of seat do you prefer, first class or second class?
你想要哪種座位,一等座還是二等座?
First class, please.
一等座。
Can you tell me which platform the train leaves from?
你能告訴我這趟火車從哪個站臺發車嗎?
Platform 18. You'd better hurry up; the train is leaving.
在18號站臺。你最好快點,火車就要發車了。
Is it time for us to get in now?
我們現在可以進站了嗎?
I'm afraid you have to wait a moment.
恐怕你們還要等會兒。
What time is the next train to Glasgow?
下一班開往格拉斯哥的火車是什么時候?
After 15 minutes. But the train has stopped checking in.
十五分鐘之后。但是現在這班火車已經停止檢票了。
Do you think the train will be late?
你認為火車會晚點嗎?
It's hard to say.
這很難說。
相關單詞
through train[θru:tre?n]ph.直達快車
express train[?ks?pres tre?n]ph.特快列車
fast train[fɑ:st tre?n]ph.快車
ordinary train[??:dnr?tre?n]ph.普通列車
long-distance train[l???d?st?ns tre?n]ph.長途火車
short-distance train[???:t?d?st?ns tre?n]ph.短途火車
passenger train[?p?s?nd??(r)tre?n]ph.旅客列車
direct express train[d??rekt?ks?pres tre?n]ph.直達特快列車
How long will it take to get to Edinburgh?
到達愛丁堡要多久?
More than two hours.
兩個多小時。
What time will the train arrive in Orleans?
火車什么時候會到達奧爾良?
I have to say that you have missed your stop.
我得說你已經坐過站了。
How long is the ticket valid?
車票的有效期是多久?
The ticket is only valid on the day of issue.
這張車票只在發售當天有效。
What is the age limit for the child ticket?
兒童票的年齡限制是多少?
Sorry, I am not clear about that. But is that the height?
對不起,我不太清楚。不過限制標準不是身高嗎?
What is the difference between express and ordinary trains?
特快列車和普通列車的區別是什么?
The obvious difference is that the express trains are much faster than the ordinary ones.
最明顯的區別就是特快列車比普通列車快。
Are there any berth tickets left?
還有臥鋪票嗎?
Yes, there are hard berth and soft berth. Which kind do you prefer?
是的,有硬臥和軟臥。你想要哪一種?
旅游金句
· Just follow the blue arrows and your will find your train.
· Walk along the blue signs and you'll find your train.
順著藍色的箭頭走,你就會找到你要乘坐的火車。
· Please book a soft sleeper seat to New York for me.
· I'd like to book a soft sleeper seat to New York.
我想訂一張去紐約的軟臥票。
· There are no available train tickets to London now.
· All the railway tickets for London are sold out.
所有去倫敦的火車票現在都已經售完。
· You can enjoy the view when you travel by train.
· Traveling by train is good to appreciate the view along the way.
乘火車旅行可以欣賞沿途的風景。
· I almost missed my train.
· I came near to missing my train.
我差點錯過了火車。
· I'm afraid you are in my seat.
· I'm afraid you are taking my seat.
恐怕你坐的是我的座位。
· Could you tell me where the ticket office is?
· Could you tell me where I can get tickets?
你能告訴我售票處在哪兒嗎?
· Would you be nice enough to order me a window seat?
· Can you order a window seat for me?
你能給我預訂一個靠窗的座位嗎?
· The train is departing in fifteen minutes.
· The train is going to leave in fifteen minutes.
這趟火車將于15分鐘后發車。
· Please check your tickets at the ticket gate.
· Please show your ticket to the ticket-collector at the ticket gate.
請在檢票口檢票。/請向檢票口的檢票員出示你的車票。
· You can smoke in the smoking area.
· Smoking is allowed in the smoking area.
您可以在吸煙區吸煙。
· Could you tell me where the fare adjustment office is on this train?
· Could you tell me where I'm supposed to pay the excess fare?
你能告訴我,我該到哪里補票嗎?
· I'd like to book two tickets to Paris at 8:00 tonight.
· I'd like to make a reservation to Paris for two at 8:00 tonight.
我要訂兩張今晚八點去巴黎的票。
· Do you prefer a window or an aisle seat?
· Which seat do you want, a window seat or an aisle seat?
你想要靠窗的座位還是靠過道的座位?
· When does the next train leave for New York, please?
· What time will the next train to New York leave?
請問,下一班去紐約的火車什么時候發車?
· How much should I pay for a first-class ticket?
· How much is a first-class ticket?
一張一等座的車票多少錢?
旅游攻略
火車在歐洲通常是人們出行的首選。和中國一樣,大多歐洲國家的火車票也都需要實名認證。歐洲的火車票大致上可以分為兩種:火車通票和點對點火車票。火車通票是在車票的有效期內不限制乘車的次數和時間。點對點的火車票只能使用一次,又分為點對點的OPEN票和點對點的具體客票兩種,所謂OPEN票是指不限時間和車次,沒有固定座位的火車票;點對點的具體客票只能在規定的時間上車,一般不標注固定的座位,上車自己找座位就座。
根據火車票的材質還可以分為紙質票和電子票兩種。紙質票跟中國的火車票差不多,可以多種渠道購票,還可以郵寄到家里;而電子票可以自己在家打印,且上車的時候不需要換成紙質票,出示電子票即可。